Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Job apps, test, and apartment hunting

So I applied for three more jobs yesterday. Two ER jobs at Valley. One part time and the other full time and a float nurse position at Holy. I had previously applied for two other cardiac part time positions, but they say sorry we don't want to interview you on their status'. I also went and looked at the Rosewood Apartments I have been meaning to. They are behind the Les Schwab off Sullivan. I definitely loved the 2 bedroom/ 2 bath apartment. It's about 900sf and $740/month. The let downs for the place are no carports, wait list on the garages which are $50/month, I didn't see any visitor parking, and there is no clubhouse for a fitness facility or pool. I really do like the apartment though. Definitely on my list.

I also finally got around to taking one of the 265 question practice test on my Pearson Vue CD. It took 2 1/2 hours and I ended up getting a 68%. I think that means I may not have passed. I did find out though while reviewing the questions that at least one of mine was right and they marked it wrong. I'll just have to keep practicing and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment