Monday, December 7, 2009

Graduation Practice/ Test Cramming

So today we had practice for graduation. Went down the the Lincoln Center and ran through the production. Still haven't finished writing my speech. Technically I haven't even started. I have ideas sorta written out in a list, but that's it. Yep, I'm still a procrastinator. And as another example of that I had not started studying for my final tomorrow. When we were done with graduation practice some of the girls (Camey, Tammy, Bekah, Jen, and Anna Marie) were gonna go do a study group. Camey invited me and so I decided to go. Otherwise I knew I would go home and clean or do something instead and put off studying till later. I am glad I went. We went to Jen's house. It was nice. We studied for nine hours. It was nice cause I also got to know some of the girls better. The funny thing is that I had not previously participated in a study group. This was my first one and ironically the last test. Oh well. Wish I would have done it sooner.

Sadly during the study session, Tammy, who works at SHMC, told me that she was told the float position I applied for was only hiring currently licensed nurses. Not new grads without licenses yet. Damn. Now I am down to hoping for the Cardiac. Guess I have to get looking again for other positions to apply for.

No comments:

Post a Comment