Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friends of Pavillion Park Holiday Ball 2009



So my friend Josh works in Liberty Lake and attends and helps put on a holiday ball yearly at the Davenport Hotel. It's a night of auctions, dinner, and dancing. I wanted to go this year, just like every year. I got to go this year since he happened to break up with his girlfriend before the occasion. I wore the purple prom dress I bought from Mariposa for $20 when they closed. It was great because it was a dress I had wanted for senior prom, but it had cost $300 at the time so I wasn't able to buy it. I wore it to the ball and got so many compliments. It was really nice. I also got some glue on nails since I was done with clinicals. :)


Here is a pic of Josh and I by the tree.

We looked good. :) Anyways I always end up working for Josh when I go to these things. You are just about never only a date. I helped do the slide show during the auction and helped check people out for the items they won at auction. I got to work with Josh's mom to do this. It was nice getting to talk to her and stuff. She got to know me a little more that way.

Dessert was good too. Here is a pic. I loved the vanilla strawberry thing the best.


We stayed at the Davenport that night. Hadn't had the chance to stay before. Glad I got to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment