Saturday, April 24, 2010

Job (s) and beginning of moving out

So I have been doing more training at my first nursing job. I did a couple evening shifts. It has been good. Worked with a nurse named Jessica. She was nice and helped me learn a couple things. Now I kinda know what a day shift feels like and some evenings. After next week I will be onto my actual night shift.

During all this my old job at InCyte Pathology also called me and asked me to help them cause they are a little behind. I decided that I could give them some hours even though I had planned the days off my other job to work on papers and projects for my semester at WSU. So it has been fun seeing people again and nice just doing a job that I know. The extra money will also come in handy for moving out which I am now planning for May 10th.

I am just cramming a lot into the next few weeks and this month. The new car, new job, end of a semester, and now moving. Crazy I know. I just have to make it through next week I think and then it will be a little better. I can hope anyways. A teacher moved up the due date on two projects by three days so she has totally messed up my schedule I had planned to get everything done. We'll see if I can do it.

Well here is a floorplan, though a couple things are different. They don't have a breakfast bar in these ones and the master bedroom has a bath and not a standing shower now. I will post more pics later when I get some cause the website is down.

No comments:

Post a Comment