Sunday, April 11, 2010

First day

So I sorta had my first day today. I shadowed/helped a nurse named Teresa on the 6-14:30 shift. I kinda got to see who some of the residents were and pass some meds. I totally need to take more time to look up those meds though. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I think that I will be able to do my job just fine especially since my shift will be more "quiet" with it being while everybody is in bed at the time. So I will do a couple more day shifts, move to some evening shifts and then onto my night shift. Also it is so weird cause the NACs do so much that we were doing in school. I feel like I am sorta doing nothing but giving meds and a couple small treatments.

Anyways the search for a new car is still on. I test drove a 2006 Nissan Altima on Friday after work and really liked it. The only problem being it was from New York and the engine had signs of corrosion. Also the dealer did not want to negotiate with me at all really. Otherwise I liked it. Could have left with it for 12500. I called the car guy my dad has looking for me at auctions and he sorta threw a fit about wanting to get me one so I am giving him a chance though he has not come through for me as of yet. Basically if after next week he has nothing I am probably done and doing whatever I want. So I was going to buy an in between car, but since I cannot find anything I like for a lower price I am at this point going to buy something I do like for more money and drive it till I decide I don't want it anymore, which with me can be a while unless the car goes to crap which spending this much I hope it doesn't. Anyways I hope to be driving a 2005 or 2006 Nissan Altima soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment