Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bye Bye Car :(

So I sold my Honda Civic yesterday. It was a bittersweet moment. I had the car since summer 2003. It made me some friends and memories. It also got me around pretty well most of the time. I was just finally done with all its little quirks and repair problems. It had started to leak oil and smoke while it burned out the tail pipe. It only did it for less than a mile, but still. It was just one more thing. I am ready for a car with AC, power steering and some decent cup holders. Heated seats would also be a nice upgrade. Anyways I sold it to a girl in Lewiston. I am sure she got a deal out of me getting the mounted studded snow tires, extra bumber, and the subs and amps with it, but she gave me $3300 for it (with a promise to send another $200, so we'll see). I am ready for a new car now. Nothing like the fancy luxery cars that I look at yet, but something newer and hopefully more reliable and less quirks. Bye little car I will miss you.







No comments:

Post a Comment