Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

So our cat Skeeter sorta had two costumes this year as opposed to the none he usually has. Earlier in the month a feral cat and him had been fighting and Skeeter got a large abscess hole in his chest. So we wrapped him up so he wouldn't lick it. He kinda looked like a mummy.


On Halloween I put a costume my mom has on a teddy bear on him. So he was a witch. Not too happy about it, but he actually left the costume on for a while. It was hilarious though.




As for going to parties tonight. I decided not to. I had originally planned not to do anything until I was invited to Chad's party. I was planning on meeting Brandon M. downtown to hang out with him and some friends at the Knitting Factory, but just decided I didn't feel like going and sitting around at the bar. Or driving downtown and parking and such. So Kara and I just sat around watching movies and I fell asleep. She had like 6 trick or treaters visit her apartment and we had nobody at the house. Too bad. Now we have like a ton of candy still to eat. My mom froze some and is taking a bunch to work. I would say maybe next year, but I won't be living there and my parents hope they get to move in the next 6 months too.

No comments:

Post a Comment