Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cardiac Midterm

So today I had a cardiac midterm in nursing school. Didn't do too great though better than I thought I would. I missed like eight. As long as I do well on the rest of the quarter I should graduate in December. I am not worried, but every once in a while the thought crosses my mind.

I also had a Nursing Club meeting today. Still not much participation. I don't know how else to get people to participate. I know that today there weren't really people at the meeting because they were attending the NLN accreditation meeting. So my school, Spokane Community College, did not receive accreditation from NLN. Oh well. Hopefully it won't impede on my career choices in the future. As long as I finish my BSN through WSU it won't matter.

Well Halloween is coming. I have a couple parties to attend. I am going as a cadet girl. Kara is going to do my hair like a fifties pin-up girl. I'll post some pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment