Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Festival at SCC

So the Nursing Club, which I am the president of, participated in the Fall Festival at school tonight. We did a booth where kids would Pin the Band-aid on the Boo Boo. Kinda a spin on pin the tail on the donkey. Parents and kids seemed to really like it. Here is a picture of the booth before band-aids were pinned all over it.

I didn't get an after picture cause it was being cleaned up too quickly. It was pretty covered in band-aids though. We were gonna keep the monsters for future nursing clubs, but the dollar store band-aids actually stuck pretty well.
The festival went from 5:30-7:00pm. It was a pretty quick whirlwind. Two of my volunteers were sick or hurt and unable to come. I am glad Kim was there and that Stasia, our teacher, showed up and helped out too. It was so busy I was unable to get pictures of us doing the booth in between. Maybe I can track down the one that student council took.

No comments:

Post a Comment