Sunday, October 2, 2011

Moving Day!


I moved out of my apartment today into the new house. Juston Rouse helped move with his trailer. I also had Travis, Kelsi, Aunt Candi, Mom, Josh, Brenna, Dad, and a few of his friends help too. I wasn't really allowed to lift anything too heavy due to the recent surgery so I did a lot of directing. Most things ended up in the second bedroom since I had cleaned the garage floor, but was not able to paint it before the move. Nobody could walk on it or it could get dirt on it and the epoxy would not stick well later. It took me 4 hours to clean the floor well and I didn't want that work to go to waste. As you can see this made the second bedroom the drop zone for everything. Too bad it was on the 3rd floor.



Here are some more pics of the house.



The patio

The view of the river and downtown


Garage in alley


My solar lights


The dining room and kitchen


From kitchen towards den area


Dining room towards living room


From dining room towards stairs


Powder room


Looking down to living room




Living room



Entryway



Master Bedroom



Second Bedroom


Bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment