Sunday, November 8, 2009

Red.....Red. and more Red

So Friday I took twenty from my checking to eat lunch at Holy Family. My receipt from the ATM said my account was in the RED $0.75.

On Saturday I decided I was going to donate some RED plasma for money. So my mom took me to breakfast before I went so I would be prepared and she was driving me since I didn't know how it would effect me since I have never given blood before. We went to the plasma center. Kara told me they were going to give me $40 for it and the Inlander had an article earlier that also said so. Anyways, we went in and met the lady at the front desk. She then informed me that besides my photo ID I had to have my social security card or a pay stub with my number on it. I of course had not brought either with me, so we ran home in a hurry to get my card. The plasma center would close in a few hours. I then went in again while my mom went across the street to Winco. This time I found out they also wanted a piece of mail with a recent postmark on it which of course I did not have and they didn't say I had to have the last time I was just there. I also come to find out that instead of $40 I would be getting only $25 due to the recession. So I did not end up donating anything. If anything I turned RED from all the frustration.

Later that night Kara, my parents, and I went to a Spokane Chiefs game against Vancouver. It was RED night as well as $1 night. The Chiefs won 2-1. We sat down pretty close to the ice at one of the goal ends. We all had $1 hotdogs and pops and also got some popcorn, licorice, and a pretzel.

No comments:

Post a Comment