Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Applying myself

Well I have officially turned in my application for license, NCLEX exam registration and just now sent in an application to Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, WA for their ER Internship Program.



The application took me a couple hours. I finished writing my cover letter before opening the online application. I hate filling out applications. They want information I do not remember. I do not know my supervisor's name from Sears over 8 years ago who I worked for only for a couple months. And I do not remember how much they paid me. Anyways, I will know by November 20th if they want to do an interview. At least I will know reallly soon and not have to wait. Then I can concentrate on school and probably filling out other applications. The internship is very competative, but I filled out an appication anyways. So soon I will know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment