Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Puddle Of Mudd



Got to go to a Puddle of Mudd concert last night. Wasn't planned, but my friend Brandon M. was able to get me and Josh in for free. I know I am not a concert goer typically, but I knew some of the bands songs so I wanted to go. It is a rarity that I know who the bands are that are playing at The Knitting Factory. I also haven't really been out much with school. The two opening bands were Like a Storm and Burnt Halo. I liked the Like a Storm band. I had them sign a poster for Josh and I after their show. They all had very sexy accents from New Zealand.



We started out down in the bar area, but Kelly moved us up to the corporate spot overlooking the stage upstairs. It was pretty cool. Josh's girlfriend Mary met us there later. I did however leave before the show totally ended at like 11:30. I was tired and Mary and Josh had left. I also saw Brandon S. brother Keven and his brother in law Brandon there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment