Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's about time

So I have been sorta working on a little project over the last month. It's something I have basically always wanted and I am like 99% sure I am getting it now. On January 6th I went and got a consultation for breast enlargement. So I pondered it over some more and went back and forth in my mind. I talked to Josh about how I would pay for the surgery. It is the best time after all. I don't have a job to try to take time off of and I am taking classes online so I don't have to go to school. The surgery for the first consultation with Lynn Derby will cost $6400 with everything. Josh has decided to help me pay for the surgery by taking out a loan that I will pay him back when I do get a job. He wants me to get a second consultation so I am going Friday to talk to a Dr. Jeffery Karp. I wanted this surgery ASAP so I can get to healing and such in case I do get a job in the next month or two. With Dr. Karp my surgery can be as soon as February 15th. Unfortunately, if I had called Dr. Derby's offce in the morning instead of the afternoon I could have had the surgery date of February 9th. Otherwise all they had available is March 2nd. I really don't want to wait that long and am hoping I like Dr. Karp so I can get the Feb 15th date. I did however, put down a deposit to hold the March 2nd spot just in case. So at this point I am excited and just waiting to see.

1 comment:

  1. So more water balloons, lol. Good for you. I had to get knocked up to get boobs. Well if you need anything while you're recovering just call me.

    ReplyDelete